Why is Golden State Farm Credit changing the Online Banking system?
We are upgrading our Online Banking system as part of our ongoing effort to provide account holders with state of the art banking functionality, convenience, and security.
Will I have to register for Online Banking again?
No, if you already registered, you will still have access. For security purposes you will need to setup a new password. Your new password may be your current password or a previously used password. Once you have setup the new password, you will be asked to verify your new account.
Will my scheduled transfers convert over to the new system?
Yes, your scheduled transfers will convert over to the new system.
Will my transaction history transfer over to the new system?
Yes, you’ll have access to 18 months of transaction history.
Will I have access to my e-statement history?
Yes, if you are an e-statement subscriber, you will have access to up to 18 months of e-statements.
Is there an online resource for help?
Yes, there is a "help" button available in the menu.
Can I use this on my phone/tablet?
Yes, in the future we will be offering online users the ability to bank anytime, anywhere, from any device —conveniently and securely. We will notify you as soon as the mobile apps are available for download.
Are there minimum browser requirements for this new system?
Browser requirements are the same as the current Online Banking system.
What can I expect when logging into the new Online Banking platform?
- When you first log in, use your existing user name and create a new password.
- Your password will be verified through the medium of your choice: SMS, text message, email, or a phone call
- Reset your password
- Accept the Online Banking agreement
What is the computer validation process?
In order to bypass the computer validation process, every time you log in, you will need to register your computer in the new Online Banking platform. Be advised that you do not want to register public computers or computers you will not be using in the future. Be advised that you do not want to register public computers or computers you will not be using in the future.
How do I validate my computer?
- Log into the new Online Banking Platform. A registration screen will appear after you have logged in.
- Next you will need to obtain an access code by selecting the "target" with which you want the access code sent to you: SMS, text message, email, or a phone call
- Enter the access code you receive
- Once your access code has been accepted, you will need to select the “Register Device” button
Who do I contact if I have questions or issues?
For answers to your questions, or assistance with problems, call 800.834.8698. We have friendly, knowledgeable staff ready to help you Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (excluding holidays).