Golden State Farm Credit’s
Banking Anywhere, Anytime...
All in the palm of your hand
Whether you are just starting your agribusiness or you have spent decades building it, we know you are as focused on your work as we are on bringing you the financial tools you need to help you get the job done. With Golden State Farm Credit Mobile Banking, you have the access needed to view account balances, make transfers and more, all from the palm of your hand.
Benefits and Features of the eBanking App:
- Intuitive and easy to use interface
- Bank with confidence - safe and secure view of your financial data
- Convenient 24/7 access to view accounts*
- Initiate and approve transfers
- View individual and consolidated balances
- Integrated with Online Banking allowing you to access both platforms with a single profile – same user permissions and set of credentials
- Conduct searches for specific transactions
GSFC eBanking App
You can now easily access your account from most mobile devices. All you need is access an Internet connection and the GSFC eBanking App.
For Apple Devices
Go to the Apple Apps store and search for “GSFC eBanking.” You should see the icon that looks like the one is located above, then click install.
Click on Apple App icon below to go to the Apple Apps store and download the Free eBanking App.
For Android Devices
Go to the Google Play store and search for “GSFC eBanking.” You should see the icon that looks like the one is located above, then click install.
Click on icon below to go to the Google Play store and download the Free eBanking App.
Should you need assistance, call 800.834.8698. We have friendly, knowledgeable staff ready to help you Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (excluding holidays).
*Must be connected to the Internet to use the Mobile Banking App.
**There may be charges associated with data usage on a mobile phone. Specific wireless phone carriers can provide more information.
Banking At Your Fingertips
- View current balances and interest information
- View transaction history
- Print statements
- Make payments
- Draw available account funds
- Transfer money between accounts
- Export your account information